PC Charge Instructions
Please call a sales rep at (866) 468-5767 for access to PC Charge download.
1. Download the PC Charge patch file.
2. Save this file to your desktop.
3. Double-click to extract the file it will go into its' own folder "C:\PC Charge"
4. Make sure the files appear in that folder. You should see a Setup.exe in that folder.
5. Create a PC Charge configuration disk. The config disk can be saved to a folder on your computer, you don't necessarily need a floppy disk.
6. The safest way to upgrade is to settle before installing.
7. Make sure PC Charge is closed before updating.
8. Rename the current c:\program files\active-charge folder to a different name. Call it activechargeOLD
9. Install the new PC Charge by running Setup.exe
10. After starting PC Charge, use your configuration disk to put your info back in.
11. Try a new transaction to make sure you're up and running.
Return to the POS library.
Contact Us for the Best Deals Anywhere: 1-866-468-5767