The HP rp5000 Point of Sale computer is a reliable retail POS system at a reasonable PC price made to meet the demanding requirements of retail POS markets. Using industry standard design and a retail –specific design, the HP rp5000 puts efficiency on the retail map.
Industry Standard Architecture
The HP rp5000 puts an open, standards-based PC architecture combined with the manageability features of older PCs for maximum flexibility.
• Built for new browser-based applications and easily integrated with back-office systems
• Product life up to five years to support more complicated deployments and allow for less frequent qualification
• It has two full-height PCI slots foruse with wireless devices
The HP rp5000 delivers a full bodied affordable POS solution designed for the demanding needs of retail..
• Steel casing to stand up to harsh environments and long use
• Gold plated input/output and internal connectors for longer wear and tear and resistance to rotting
• Recessed connectors to prevent cables from beign mistakenly pulled or taken out
• Security features that assist in protecting physical and intellectual property
Retail-ready POS solution at a PC cost offering all the features and functionality of a POS solution with the price of the desktop PC market, the HP Point of Sale rp5000 system delivers the greater functionality required in the retail market, while helping to lower the cost of acquisition and longer life cost of ownership. The result is a system that gives you the best of both worlds – a durable, reliable retail-specific solution at a PC price.
Contact Us for the Best Deals Anywhere: 1-866-468-5767